Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 11 Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise for me in this week's reading was  that there was a simple linear regression formula for the sales forecast. 
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
One part that was confusing to me was that there was a calculation with mixed variables instead of just fixed and variable.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
-  Does the pro forma statements have to following after the two steps mention in the chapter? I was curious if this had a strict order of operations or if it could be done independently.
- What kinds of mathematics is needed to provide statements and other essential forms of business organization? I would like to know this in order to sharpen my knowledge in the mathematics needed to form these processes by myself.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not think the author was wrong about any of the material presented and I believe that he makes logic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment