Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
The biggest surprise to me while reading the chapter was the excessive amount of time it takes for an individual  to get a patent processed and approved. The cost of this process was shocking to have to pay such a large sum of money. 
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
One part of the reading that was confusing would have to be the various forms of marketing research and how to properly implement these tactics in my business ventures.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
Which market research tactic is best to use? I wonder this because I found a lot of different methods but I am unsure on which one to use.
How to secure your ideas or innovations during the patent process? I want to know how to protect my ideas from infringement. 
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I can not disagree with the material presented to me, because I do not acquire any previous knowledge to these concepts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment