2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly.
My thoughts on the feedback I received on my last pitch was that most of them were practical, however some opinions did not make sense. I liked the idea of creating a seasonal menu that kept traditional dishes to provide customers with their favorites. Another opinion was to have the meats seasoned or marginated the day before to provide optimal seasoning. The idea that I concerned to be silly was to implement other menus from local businesses into my menu, which I find to be basic and unoriginal to the local customers.
My thoughts on the feedback I received on my last pitch was that most of them were practical, however some opinions did not make sense. I liked the idea of creating a seasonal menu that kept traditional dishes to provide customers with their favorites. Another opinion was to have the meats seasoned or marginated the day before to provide optimal seasoning. The idea that I concerned to be silly was to implement other menus from local businesses into my menu, which I find to be basic and unoriginal to the local customers.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I changed the menu options based off some of the critics for interviewees that suggested that a few foods would not be an asset to my ventures success. I have made changes in the styles of foods and the cultural foods that I would have on my menu.
Hey Vincent, I think you have a good idea. Obesity has become a major issue in our society due to the fact that people do not eat and train right. I like the idea of having a seasonal menu. It would definitely be nice to have the food options cycle every once in a while so that you are not always serving the same thing. If you want to check out my post, you can find it at http://alexbeyrent.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html.
ReplyDeleteVincent, this is a great idea for our up and coming fitness generation. Everyone these days are all about getting fit and eating healthy. In your pitch it seems like you have a lot of great ideas about the future and different products to include in your business venture. But, an elevator pitch is supposed to be a bit more professional so I would recommend putting a shirt on and maybe setting up your phone instead of holding it and recording yourself. Also, maybe make a notecard and practice what you want to talk about once before recording it. You stumbled a few times and said "um" quite a bit. Just a few things. But great idea!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my pitch: http://rachelsentrepreneurship.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
Vincent: I like your idea a lot. Fitness is something that all of us should be incorporating into our daily lives. It keeps us healthy mentally and physically. That being said, with an Elevator Pitch, it does need to be a bit more professional. You should put on a shirt (like a button down) or even set up the camera somewhere so you can move your hands and be more dynamic. Good job nonetheless. Here is my blog http://stefanent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDelete