1. I have an unbreakable mindset that enables me to overcome adversity.
2. I am a strong physical human being that has great athleticism.
3. I have a hard work ethic, I developed this through athletics.
4. I have a tenacious will to be the best I can be.
5. I have passion in all things that I put my focus upon.
Interviews:
Reflect on the differences. How do you see yourself, and how do others see you? Are there differences in how you assess yourself compared to others? What do you think causes these differences? Do you think your interviewees are correct about you? Finally, going back to your list from part 1, would you make any corrections to the list? How?
I see myself as a strong minded young man with the will and desire to achieve my dreams. I have a tenacious attitude with that I am able to overcome many different forms of adversity that could detour my focus or impede my overall success.
My peers view me as an emotional guy that is very outgoing and passionate about what I do.They perceive me to be healthy and overall fit, which they find to be impressive because of the physical and mental changes that has resulted from it.
These differences are caused by my upbringing and facing a major obstacle at the age of 17 years old. I was involved in a zip lining accident falling approx.. 30 feet to the ground. The accident resulted in my back being broken in five different locations. After that accident, I pursued my dreams of playing football and got accepted into UF to be apart of the football team.
I believe that the interviewees are correct about me because they are the ones who know me the best and who I associate myself with majority of the time when I am not busy. I would not make any corrections to the list since I believe that my judgements are just and accurate.
Hi Vincent,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your videos. It seems like you have your secret sauce on point. I see that they have stated similar things to what you consider yourself to be, and being real and knowing what you are and what you are not is probably the first step to success. I wish you the best in both your clases and what ever business venture you jump into. You can take a look at my post here http://ent3003cesaralfonzo.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html
Vincent,
ReplyDeleteBrownie points to you for getting video interviews! You're making all of us look bad.
The fact that several of your interviewees honed in on your emotional side is interesting given the first thing you say is that you're a strong-willed man. The people who know you best see beyond any facade--that interests me. Your story is incredible. Thank you for sharing it. It gives us readers insight we wouldn't otherwise have.
I think there are some similarities between us. Check out my post (http://adventuresinent.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-secret-sauce.html) and let me know what you think. I consider myself passionate and strong, and while those closest to me agree, they also touch on me being kind and sensitive.