Top Resource and why is it so important:
My top resource would have to be my creativity, because it allows me to think differently then most. I can make my ideas reality through my creative thinking process that makes it logic.
1. Creativity, this is an ascribed skills that a majority of people do not have access to as much as myself.
2. Motivation, this is a skill that most people can activate, but I have a strong sense of self-motivation.
3. Knowledge, I have learned the process of research when makes learning valuable information very easy.
4. Innovativeness, I have an innovative mind that correlates well with my creativity.
5. Networking Skills, I have great interpersonal skills that allow me to create connections with important people that I will need in the future.
6. Drive, I have a relentless drive from previous occurrences in my life, I am truly a conquer of adversity.
7. Partnership, I have created a relationship with a good friend that has the social capital to be a vital part in my ventures.
8. Financial Investors, I have several wealthy connections that will be willing to invest into my ventures.
9. Personality, I have a likable personality that makes it easy to establish relationships with people.
10. Fairness, I am a just man and believe in good business, which will allow me to keep a good name for company.
I like a lot of your attributes. But I didn't see any about your business. I saw the partnerships and investors, but what specifically will make your business or idea different from others? I think it's great that you can look at problems differently and creatively. That is a huge attribute. Just try to focus on what would specifically make your idea different. Check out my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://stent3003.blogspot.com/2016/03/my-ventures-unfair-advantage.html
Creativity is always great, and it is good to have people that trust you since they will give you an idea if your product is a good one. However, based on this article there is no clue on what your business is about. But that's okay I'll check your other post later to find out. Good job.
ReplyDelete