Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bug List


  • The drive thru at fast food places seem be backed up during rush hour. (Invest into more machinery to shorten the lines)
  • The restrooms at fast food places is not maintained well enough. (Emplace a mandatory restroom check up every couple hours)
  • Amazon products from third-parties do not always work properly. (Amazon should inspect the products before sending you the merchandise)
  • Starbucks line is entirely too long. (Hire more employees and/or expand the machinery)
  • The seating inside Cheddar's is not comfortable. (Put in more comfortable seating to service the disabled and non-disabled customers)
  • Chipotle lines are too long. (Have two lines to split the time to be served)
  • Traffic, (Hire more employees and/or create another line for drive thru)
  • Overpriced coffee, (Decrease the cost of coffee)
  • Crowded classrooms, (Decrease the size of classrooms)
  • Slow wifi, (Upgrade the wifi service)
  • Waiting for a machine at the gym, (Put more machines in the gyms to please clients)
  • Trader joes bags that break so easily (Use a stronger material to prevent breakage)
  • Gas station bathrooms need better maintenance. (Have a mandatory check up every three hours)
  • Movie theaters tend to be cold. (Increase the temperature to about 73 degrees)
  • Planet Smoothie overcharges for smoothies. (Decrease the cost of smoothies to a more reasonable price)
  • The quantity of food is excessive. (Decrease the amount of food served along with price)
  • Barnes & Noble does not charging ports. (Emplace charging ports in certain locations) 
  • Parking space. (Expand in parking space)
  • Netflix is limited to certain movies and tv series. (Expand their coverage and service options)
  • Iphones screens break too easy. (Make the screen out of stronger material)
While I was thinking of the list of things that I found to be a "bug", I found that this activity was not difficult. The reason for this is caused by my active lifestyle, I am always going to new places and being on the road a lot requires services from others. For example; I like to eat out at different places and try new things, but I notice certain things that bothers me, like unclean restrooms. So, I did not have a hard time coming up with this list due too my vast amount of personal experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment