Sunday, January 31, 2016

Customer Interview No. 1

What do you think about that opportunity now that you've asked 5 'potential customers' about it?
- I think that there is an opportunity for a fast food business to fulfill the demands of the dissatisfied Chipotle customers. The time consumption can be reduced by having two separate lines when its rush hour, this will attract more customers and overall improve the service itself, as a brand. One of my interviewee's idea was to add queso sauce and to not up charge for guacamole. Overall the experience with interviewing random people was a delightful, however some people could have been more polite with there responses when it came to declining my proposals. The information that I obtain was highly useful, and I believe that this process is vital to establish a strong, successful business, in this case fast food business. Interviews can definitely help understand the dissatisfactions of the customers.



No comments:

Post a Comment