Thursday, February 25, 2016

Half-way Reflection

1) Tenaciousness is a skill. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 
I have obtained an enhanced skill of time management and mapping, this is vital for your success in this course because without proper management skill you will fail to devote your time to this course. I would highly recommend that every new student entering this course would map out each and every assignment to ensure that they have fully invested their thoughts and effort into successfully completing the assignment's requirements. 
2) Tenaciousness is also about attitude. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?
A moment where I felt like giving up was with the first interview assignment in this course. The reason I felt like giving up was merely on the fact that the responses I received from the people I asked to donate five minutes of their time was rudely stated. I am a respectful man that is very outgoing and cheerful, but the vulgar replies weakened my drive to set forth and complete this assignment. What pulled me through was the grade that I am going to the receive would reflect on my character and performance. I have a major problem with not giving my all with it comes to things involving my performance, which is ultimately an attribute of my character. I feel as if I am still developing my tenacious attitude, because in my opinion there is always room for improvement. 
3) Three tips. What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset' ?
1. Time management, everyone should schedule times to work on weekly assignments and execute.
2. Positivity, this will allow assignments to seem less challenging due to a mindset that will overcome adversity with a smile!
3. Perseverance, the only way you will obtain the grade you deserve is by giving your best in all that you do and that only will reflect your performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment