1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise when I was reading this chapter was the explanation of the creative process and the exercises to help develop an abstract entrepreneurial mindset. The exercises will be implemented into my behaviors, so that I may practice developing a creative mind that produce logical innovations.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
One part that was confusing to me would be the explanation of the brain and the functions of the specific regions. I thought try to remember the names and the function it corresponded to so difficult.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
1. Why is the creative process something that can not be scientifically proven? THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD is a formula that supports its discoveries.
2. Why is it that people typically only use 2 - 10 percent of their creativity? I find this odd, because I believe that we can assert certain measures at different times, or situations.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I thought the author was wrong about the amount of creativity humans use, because I happen to believe people assert different amounts depending on the situation that surpasses 2-10 percent of our capacities.
No comments:
Post a Comment