1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise that I encountered while reviewing the material presented in this chapter was the fact that their were two different types of financing methods when it came to funding a business's expenses.
The biggest surprise that I encountered while reviewing the material presented in this chapter was the fact that their were two different types of financing methods when it came to funding a business's expenses.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
One part of the chapter that I found to be baffling was the concept of crowd lending, I am unsure what the author meant by this term. He could have provided more information or examples to clarify the term better.
One part of the chapter that I found to be baffling was the concept of crowd lending, I am unsure what the author meant by this term. He could have provided more information or examples to clarify the term better.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
- Why are the 400 richest people not becoming business angel? I wonder why they hold on the money and not invest and help others make a good living as well.
-Which method of financing is best betwixt debt and equity financing? I am curious to know this because I want to set up myself with the best plan.
- Why are the 400 richest people not becoming business angel? I wonder why they hold on the money and not invest and help others make a good living as well.
-Which method of financing is best betwixt debt and equity financing? I am curious to know this because I want to set up myself with the best plan.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
Honestly, I do not have prior knowledge to these concepts, so for me to criticize or make an objection to the author's thoughts would be foolish. On the other, I found a lot of practical information that has enlightened me of what resources that are out here.
Honestly, I do not have prior knowledge to these concepts, so for me to criticize or make an objection to the author's thoughts would be foolish. On the other, I found a lot of practical information that has enlightened me of what resources that are out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment