Sunday, February 14, 2016

Customer Interview No. 3

Who: I am going to ask five random people from my hometown and my living complex since I plan on starting up my business here and expand to Gainesville. The people of Madison and Gainesville will be my target customers, so I need to satisfy their needs and wants.
Questions:
1) What foods do you think I should add to my menu?
2) What's an ideal price range for organic food service?
3) How do you feel about a seasonal menu? 
4) Do you have any comments or ideas that I should consider implementing into my business?
Reflection:
I learned that people were pleased to read my business concept, I really appreciated the support from my interviewees. I expect to change some of the food options, or implement more variety, so that the people can have a vast amount of organic foods to choose from. I have obtained the confidence to interview random people throughout these three interviewing assignments and I plan on using this skill to my benefit!



2 comments:

  1. Yo Vincent. I like the idea of an organic food place very much. However, I do think there would be some challenges with it. First off, in a college town like Gainesville, students are usually trying to get the most food for the least amount of money. Your target audience would probably have to be grad students or students that don't have to pay for their own food. If you can find a way to make it cheap, I think it would be very successful. Here's my blog http://joebestblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vincent,
    I think it is a great idea for an organic restaurant because that is the new trend people are leaning towards. Some questions I have are how much is it going to cost compared to a regular place to eat. Also the meal plan idea is too big of a plan but maybe you can see if meal plans at UF will purchase your food. My idea is about food you should check it out http://peterphamuf.blogspot.com/2016/02/interviewing-customers-no3.html

    ReplyDelete