1) You. Who you are.
What your talents are. What your skills and experiences are. Also: what
are your aspirations? Specifically regarding your business concept, how
do you see this business (if you were to start it) playing a role in
your life?
I am Vincent DiMenna a natural born athlete with a mindset that knows how to adapt and overcome most obstacles. My skills are being able to communicate effectively with my peers, I have a great work ethic for earlier experience with athletics throughout my high school years, and I have acquired the knowledge of proper weight training and conditioning. My business concept will play a vital role in my life because I plan on opening up my own gym, after I have implemented all the necessary steps to obtain the financial background to successfully create a gym.
2) What are you offering to customers? Describe the product or service (in other words, how you'll solve customers' unmet needs).
The service I will provide for my customers will be personal training, nutritional cooking lessons, and mental conditioning. Additionally, there will be fitness gear that will be sold in the lobby as well online.
3) Who are you offering it to? Describe,
in as much detail as possible, the demographic and psychographic
characteristics of your customers. Think especially of this question:
what do your customers all have in common?
The audience that I will appeal to will be people who want to improve their overall fitness, and is interested in learning different methods of cooking and weight training, which all methods will be up to date. The demographic and psycho graphic characteristics of my customers will be internationally based to all cultures and genders who obtain a mind set of true determination and will to change their lifestyle behaviors, which ultimately alters their life.
4) Why do they care? Your
solution is only valuable insofar as customers believe its valuable to
them. Here, explain why customers will actually pay you money to use
your product or service.
Customers will pay me money for my services because it is an extremely unique service that will provide a database that will contain knowledge on different areas of health and strategies created for the success of the customers.
5) What are your core competencies? What sets you apart from everyone else? Also: what do you have that nobody else has?
I will have a gym that will have a meal prepping service, so that the membership customers pay will provide them with a nutrition plan and allow them to either participate in learning how to cook different types and styles of food.
I believe that these elements fit together in constructing a successful business plan, but their are other aspects that need to be addressed. These aspects are pertaining to the likenesses of other companies that have already established your brand. These brand name companies that have achieved success needs to be analyzed and take note to what works in our modern society. This process in my opinion is extremely vital when formulating a business plan.
I also have thought of opening my own gym/wellness center! I like your meal prepping element, often times people struggle not just with keeping a consistent routine but with backing that up with a balanced diet. Great job!
ReplyDelete-Daisy
Hello Vincent. I’ve read quite a few posts about other people wanting to open their own gym but I think your idea is more unique because you incorporated a meal prepping service and your customers are internationally based. I know a lot of men and women who are into weight training so I think you have the advantage of being profitable in owning your own gym. Here is a link to my blog post. http://clarissaidos.blogspot.com/2016/02/idea-napkin-no-1.html
ReplyDelete