1) A discussion of your general approach and strategy to search engine optimiation (SEO). What were some of the activities you did for each blog post to pursue SEO?
I usually just go to Google and search keywords that relates to my interests. It is a simple process that has recently enhanced in voice recognition, so this is my newest strategy when researching for things.
2) What were your keywords. How did you select those keywords? Did you change or refine your keywords through the semester?
My keywords for my business concept would be my first and last name. I selected those key words because they relate most to my product and service. I did not change any words, but I did implement the blog as a keyword further on in the semester.
My keywords for my business concept would be my first and last name. I selected those key words because they relate most to my product and service. I did not change any words, but I did implement the blog as a keyword further on in the semester.
3) How did you use social media to enhance your SEO efforts? What your your surprises or general impression of using social media to improve your blog's profile? Was social media generally receptive of your blog, or did it get ignored?
I have not yet used social media to enhance my SEO efforts yet, because I am still in the works of fully developing my product. I believe that social media can improve the product's exposure and marketing in general is improved.
I have not yet used social media to enhance my SEO efforts yet, because I am still in the works of fully developing my product. I believe that social media can improve the product's exposure and marketing in general is improved.
4) What was your most "viral" post? In other words, which post obtained the most traffic? Why do you think?
The post that was most viewed was the "What's Next" assignment. I think it was most viewed because the title captivates the audience's interest and it was an interesting assignment too.
The post that was most viewed was the "What's Next" assignment. I think it was most viewed because the title captivates the audience's interest and it was an interesting assignment too.
5) Finally, did you make it to the first page of Google results for your keywords? If not, what page of results did you make it to?
I did make it to the first page on Google when I typed in my keywords to my blogger.
Great post! Thats amazing that you actually made it to the very first page on Google when searching for your blog! I couldn't even find my blog on Google. Using social media to promote your blog would help, so you should definitely look into ways that will help promote your product through social media. You should check out my Google gold on my blog, http://theyact.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html.
ReplyDelete