Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 14 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The biggest surprise for me in this reading was the extensive process that comes along with business valuations. 
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
One part of the reading that was confusing the business valuation part. I have a need for a deeper understanding in this subject.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
1. How can I avoid allowing emotional bias from affecting my business valuation? I would like to know how to prevent this bias, so I can be sensible when pricing my business.
2. Which method should I use for my business valuation? I want to know this information because I want to use the most efficient method.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not think the author was wrong about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment