Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Very Short Interview, Part 2

Q: What is your impression of that initial interview?
My impression of the initial interview was a sense of general questions been asked that was more personal at first then a professional business interview. This may be cause I think it is important to get the full story behind each venture and the entreneurship who started it. I thought that there were some key points mentioned in the interview. The first interview was a detailed interview of the entrepreneur as a person then converts to his venture start up.


Interview Questions

1. What personal traits do you obtain that makes you an entrepreneur?
2. How do you perceive failure?
3. What makes you different from other businesses like yours?

Reflection:

The second interview was short in time since there was only three questions. So for me to get the most out of this interview I formulated three precise questions for the entrepreneur to answer. I found the interview to be easier than last time since I was familiar with the process from the practice I receive throughout this course. The entrepreneur asked how I was doing with the course and mentioned that my interview went smoother than last time.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Vincent! Good job getting your second entrepreneur interview.

    However, your video is on 'private' so I can't give you any feedback about it!

    I'm glad that you found the process to be easier this time than the first time around; I felt the same way about my interviews.

    Please let me know when you put your video as public, and I'll give you feedback on the questions you asked and the responses you received!

    Take a look at my post here at http://memazal.blogspot.com/2016/04/hello-again-old-friend-very-short.html

    ReplyDelete