Existing Market.
Interview Questions:
Describe to them your business:
Quada:
gallon water jug with increments and is made with a double-layered plastic instillation gel
that preserves the waters temperature. The jug will have four handles or grips
for workout purposes; the unique design will have a sleeve that attaches to the
backpack loop. This will center to jug when the individual does not want to
hold it any more. The plastic jug will come with a variety of color options and
a nametag; the nametag will be stainless steel. The sleeve will be made from
waterproof fabric and have many designs as well to provide a fashionable looked
to the Quada. The sleeve will have openings for the quad grips and have a
cooling gel to further prolong the cooling mechanism for the Quada.
1. Ask them what they believe is next for a venture like yours.
2. What should we be doing that we aren't planning to do?
3. Ask them about your ideas of what customers might want next.
Idea: I think the customers want a fashionable water bottle that provides and keeps the temperature of the water cool throughout the day. I believe that they would like the bottle to be made from high quality materials and allow customization options, so that they can personalize your own Quada.
Reflection:
From own our expectations and based off the feedback from my interviews. I believe that properly marketing the product is a key factor in the potential growth of Quada. I think that making the product with modern day discoveries like self cleansing plastic is a wonderful addition to my product. I believe that the exposure of the Quada is what is going to make the product most successful.
New Market.
My venture concept will able to create value in the new market because everyone needs to drink a gallon of water daily to enhance their overall health. This product will promote awareness to what seems to be forgotten or something that is difficult to keep track of in our lives.
Interview Questions:
Description of my product:
Quada:
gallon water jug with measures and a double-layered plastic instillation gel
that preserves the waters temperature. The jug will have four handles or grips
for workout purpose; the unique design will have a sleeve that attaches to the
backpack loop. This will center to jug when the individual does not want to
hold it any more. The plastic jug will come with a variety of color options and
a nametag; the nametag will be stainless steel. The sleeve will be made from
waterproof fabric and have many designs as well to provide a fashionable looked
to the Quada. The sleeve will have openings for the quad grips and have a
cooling gel to further prolong the cooling mechanism for the Quada.
1. What do you think will help customers like yourself to purchase my product?
2. What kinds of adaptations to the product/service mix do they think you should make to be successful in this new market?
Reflection:
What you learned about this new market?
I learned that this new market likes the idea of my product and views it to be a very useful product in the market place. They had suggestions to improve my product, but mostly were impressed my the product originally.
I learned that this new market likes the idea of my product and views it to be a very useful product in the market place. They had suggestions to improve my product, but mostly were impressed my the product originally.
What surprised you the most?
I was surprised that someone informed me about a self cleansing plastic that she suggested I made the Quada out of the provide a sanitary product.
I was surprised that someone informed me about a self cleansing plastic that she suggested I made the Quada out of the provide a sanitary product.
Were any of your expectations/assumptions correct?
Yes, I assumed that the customers would like the customization options and the cooling mechanism of the Quada. They commented on the two unique features on my product's structure. They liked the idea of the sleeve that prolongs the Quada's cool temperature and the design to give the product a fashionable look.
Yes, I assumed that the customers would like the customization options and the cooling mechanism of the Quada. They commented on the two unique features on my product's structure. They liked the idea of the sleeve that prolongs the Quada's cool temperature and the design to give the product a fashionable look.
Does this new market, on second thought, appear to be as attractive as your existing market?
Yes, the markets are not too different because I am providing a water bottle that could be used by both market groups. I find it to be equally appealing to the new market and existing market. My product has unique features that appeals to both ,if not all, markets.
Yes, the markets are not too different because I am providing a water bottle that could be used by both market groups. I find it to be equally appealing to the new market and existing market. My product has unique features that appeals to both ,if not all, markets.
Hey Vincent,
ReplyDeleteCool idea! I think if you marketed this cool, new, trendy product to people who enjoy living healthy lifestyles and fitness, this will be very successful! I would personally benefit from something like this because I don't drink enough water during the day. If i had a re-fillable water bottle however, it would definitely force me to drink more throughout the day, especially if you could somehow incorporate a self cleansing plastic! Good job and if you want to check out my post here is the link- http://daniellesteinent3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/whats-next.html
Vincent,
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea. I believe that your market will be a big thing in the near future! I like to live a healthy lifestyle and stay in fitness so let me know if you choose to do this! I believe you can actually go a long way with this business if you choose to do it. Some people do not drink enough water and this could for sure help. Great post!